At first I would like to take some time and thank you because you have purchased our product.
Your relationship with HEDTeching
These terms help define the relationship between you and hedteching. Broadly speaking, we give you permission to use our services if you agree to follow these terms, which reflect how hedteching’s business works and how we earn money. When we speak of “hedteching” “we,” “us,” and “our,” we mean hedteching.com online company.
What you can expect from us
Reliable Hosting and website Design and website development service. and we are promised to help you in our best possible way.
Provide a broad range of useful services
We provide a broad range of services that are subject to these terms, including:
- WordPress website development and design
- domain registration and renewal
- different web hosting WordPress hosting services
- web design and web development
Our services are designed to work together, making it easier for you to move from one activity to the next. For example, if you want us to make a website for you then you get a lot of free services from us like web hosting domain registration and secure SSL certificate and website security speed-boosting like these kinds of services for free in some cases it could be different.
Here you go some normal Terms of Services
- You are our valued client we will always help you with your problem and you also have to give us some time in certain situations.
- User rights and responsibilities
- Proper or expected usage; you can not do anything which is going to harm hedteching and hedteching’s rights and you won’t make any damages with our any product intentionally if you do so any action from hedteching you will accept.
- You always need to maintain your responsibility for our services in your behavior and conduct
- The payment we take with our payment gateway can be changed anytime.
- An opt-out policy describing the procedure for account termination, if you do any illegal work or intentionally any damage to hedteching’s any property we have the rights to terminate your services.
- In our WordPress plan you do not get an cpanel account access and in our other’s hosting plan you will get one.
- FREE Domain is just for first year, from next year you have to pay to renew the domains.
- Arbitration detailing the dispute resolution process and limited rights to take a claim to court
- Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability clarifying the site’s legal liability for damages incurred by users
- We will contact you through the contact information you will give to us may be sometimes we would use it for promotional purposes.
- We provide the services with cpanel and WordPress control panel from our servers. You can’t make any damage to our servers and if over use our servers then action will be taken.
hedteching always seeks to protect the rights of copyrights owners. If you think that a website hosted on any of our servers contains materials that rightfully belong to you or an entity you represent, please contact us as set out below.
How to post a copyright complaint?
The complaining party is required to deliver to hedteching the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (please provide us the URLs from our Customer’s website where the infringing material is located);
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party such as email, telephone, fax, etc.
- The following statements printed, signed manually and sent (you may scan and attach the statement to an email):
“I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
“Under the penalty of perjury I state that the information contained in my complaint is accurate and I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright I claim is infringed.”
- A physical, faxed, or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.
Please note that after we receive your formal complaint, we will inform the Respondent of your complaint. If our customer does not remove the infringing material, we will disable access to that material.
The customer has the right to submit a counter-notification in case they disagree with the claim. In such case, the complaining party is provided with 10 days to file a claim against our customer and provide a proof of filing. If no such proof is submitted or a restraining order is not granted, hedteching will reinstate access to the material.
How to serve a counter-notification?
In case of a copyright complaint is filed against a hedteching customer, the customer may voluntarily remove the material or may submit a counter-notification indicating that the case will be resolved in court. The counter-notification must include all of the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and its location.
- Your full legal name, and/or that of the entity claiming to have legitimate access to the content, address, and telephone number;
- The following statements printed, signed and sent (you may scan and attach them to an email):
“I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled in error or misidentification and I believe it is not infringing upon anyone’s copyrights. I understand that I am declaring the above under penalty of perjury, meaning that if I am not telling the truth I may be committing a crime.”
“I consent to be served by the person, who gave notice to my Service Provider, or his agent. I consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Service Provider may be found.”
- A physical signature of the alleged infringer.
Whom to contact about copyright issues?
All notifications of copyright infringement regarding websites hosted by hedteching should be sent to:
Email: [email protected]
ANY INQUIRIES OTHER THAN THESE RELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT WILL BE DELETED.
Among 102 companies marketing genetic testing to consumers in 2014 for health purposes, 71 had publicly available terms and conditions:
- 57 of the 71 had disclaimer clauses (including 10 disclaiming liability for injury caused by their own negligence),
- 51 let the company change terms (including 17 without notice),
- 34 allow data disclosure in certain circumstances,
- 31 require consumers to indemnify the company,
- 20 promise not to sell data.
Among 260 mass market consumer software license agreements in 2010,
- 91% disclaimed warranties of merchantability or fitness for purpose or said it was “As is”
- 92% disclaimed consequential, incidental, special or foreseeable damages
- 69% did not warrant the software was free of defects or would work as described in the manual
- 55% capped damages at the purchase price or less
- 36% said they were not warranting whether it infringed others’ intellectual property rights
- 32% required arbitration or a specific court
- 17% required the customer to pay legal bills of the maker (indemnify), but not vice versa
- 27 specified the law to be used (a US state or other country),
- most specify that consumers can claim against the company only in a particular city in that jurisdiction, though often the company can claim against the consumer anywhere,
- some require claims to be brought within half a year to 2 years,
- 7 impose arbitration, all forbid illegal and objectionable conduct by the consumer,
- 13 can amend terms just by posting changes on their own website,
- a majority disclaim responsibility for confidentiality or backups,
- most promise to preserve data only briefly after terminating service,
- few promise to delete data thoroughly when the customer leaves,
- some monitor the customers’ data to enforce their policies on use,
- all disclaim warranties and almost all disclaim liability,
- 24 require the customer to indemnify them, a few indemnify the customer,
- a few give credits for poor service, 15 promise “best efforts” and can suspend or stop any time.
The researchers note that rules on location and time limits may be unenforceable for consumers in many jurisdictions with consumer protections, that acceptable use policies are rarely enforced, that quick deletion is dangerous if a court later rules the termination wrongful, that local laws often require warranties (and UK forced Apple to say so).
This is online based company which is located on hedteching.com all rights reserved to hedteching.com and all the operation of hedteching produce from this website.